You’re looking for an international company to work for? You’re interested in growing and retaining top tier accounts across DACH markets? Let us show you the perfect opportunity to step up your game!
Our client‘s data intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. The company helps publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviours so they can reach valuable, relevant customers by targeted advertising.
Our client is currently expanding its Key Account Management team in Munich and we have been asked to select motivated and qualified personalities for the role of
Account Manager Programmatic (m/f)
As our new Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for growing and retaining top tier accounts across DACH markets.
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of the clients
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with the company
- Consults to understand clients; business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- 2 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, preferably online performance agency or client-side experience
- Analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Understanding the effect of attribution in display marketing
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
For this challenging and diverse position in a young and energetic team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality.
If the above fits in with your career goals, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working.
For any questions or more information please contact Peter Timmer on 0170 – 5838 238