You’re looking for an international company to work for? Leading the sales drive across DACH looks like your next big challenge? Let us show you the perfect opportunity to step up your game!
Our client in Munich, a trendsetting enterprise focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its dynamic sales team.
Agency Sales Manager (m/f)
As a Sales Manager, you will lead the sales drive across DACH to agencies directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation. You will negotiate trade and develop key agencies business contacts.
- Develop, agree and be accountable for a sales strategy and business plan for advertising/media agencies and brands in DACH, in line with the companies’s sales and profitability goals
- Effectively present the companies capabilities and offerings in the digital ad marketplace
- Develop the sales pipeline and effectively manage existing customer accounts in DACH
- Expand with new customers, both through advertising/media agencies and directly to brands
- Continually analyze sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPIs and challenging targets
- Strong experience gained in a digital sales business
- Proven track record in managing and developing large strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Strong leadership characteristics along with a dynamic personality and ability to inspire
- Strong relationships/contacts across DACH media agencies
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Understanding the effect of attribution in display marketing
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
For this challenging and diverse position in a young and energetic team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality.
If the above fits in with your career goals, then please send your resume to email@example.com. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working.
For any questions or more information please contact Peter Timmer on 0170 – 5838 238