For our client, an innovative Online Marketing company in Munich, we’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Director. Step up your game!
For our client, an innovative Online Marketing company in Munich, we’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated
Business Development Director (m/f)
- Min. of 3 years of direct sales experience in Online Media, Display Advertising, AdTech, Programmatic, Performance Marketing or Online Technology (e.g. Tracking tools, Feed-Mgmt, Customer Journey, Data Management solutions)
- Proven direct sales B2C sales track record (focus preferably on direct clients, not agencies) – “hunter” mentality
- Highly developed commercial negotiation skills and necessary knowledge of latest Online Marketing and AdTech trends (e.g. DMP, RTA, ReTargeting, ….)
- Existing personal network/contacts within the Advertiser (B2C Direct Clients) landscape as well as the Digital Media and Online Marketing industry
- Strong presentation skills both written and in person
- Understanding of needs in vertical industries, especially Retail, is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-organized and hands-on mentality
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Proactive New Business target by identifying and acquiring “white spaces” or missing relevant potential direct Clients/Advertisers. Selling our unique product of Personalized 1:1 Marketing Display Advertising solution (CRM)
- Upsell Personalized Media business within our installed Global Account base, mainly US clients, by identifying and leveraging DE Business potential
- Making use of existing business contacts and bring in new ones across different job/business levels (MD, CMO, Director Online Marketing, Head of Performance Marketing, Media Director, Head of Display, CRM, …)
- “Contact-2-Contract” Responsibility: Hands-on responsibility from initial contact (cold calling), solution presentation, RFP/Pitch to proposal, offer closing/IO (Insertion Order) and contractual setup
- Pipeline- and Forecast Management (weekly, quarterly) as well as data & activity management within corporate CRM system (Salesforce)
- Travel required (20 – 30%) to support the business in closing deals within the D/A/CH region as well as participation in relevant industry events
- Direct reporting line into DE Country Manager
For this challenging and diverse position in a young and energetic team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality. If the above fits in with your career goals, then please send your resume to pt@peter-timmer. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working.
For any questions or more information please contact Peter Timmer on +49 89 2488 139-13.