Du verbindest Leidenschaft im Media Sales-Bereich mit Deiner ausgeprägten Affinität zum Online Marketing und schaust Dich nach dem nächsten Karriereschritt um? Wir helfen Dir!
Our client is a diverse mediahouse of 50+ media and technology brands that engages over a billion people around the world. We’re building deep content experiences in the most important consumer verticals: news, sports, finance, tech and entertainment/lifestyle. The team is responsible for managing the relationships of the large strategic Holding Companies, their Trading Desks and the Agency Groups within them. This team will be charged with building thought leadership and developing strategic initiatives for the agencies, along with evangelizing the company as the premier partner for the Holding Company and their respective Trading Desks. For our client`s Munich office we are currently searching for a motivated
Senior Agency Sales Manager (m/f)
As an indispensable part of the sales team, you will work closely with Strategic Business, Account Management, Ad Operations, Optimisation Strategy and other teams driving the overall revenue quota for the assigned agency groups in the German market and developing a scaled sales strategy across multiple devices. You will report to the Head of Trading and Agency Development.
- Responsible to manage assigned book of business and to drive the overall revenue quota of the assigned agency groups in the German market.
- Act as a primary point of contact with the responsibility to establish long-term commitment of the agency groups with the company with the clear goal to strategically develop the assigned agency groups.
- Driving, building and maintaining Senior stakeholder relationships within your agency groups.
- Acts as the agency expert for our client and brings new agency insights to market.
- Actively partners with the Strategic Business, Studios and Sales Strategy and other team to develop strategies to unlock inactive advertiser spend and grow share of wallet.
- Work closely with Strategic Business/Account Management/Ad Operations to ensure consistent service and participate in strategic planning.
- Able to develop, present and promote solutions that achieve agencies business objectives across the German market.
- Actively drive revenue growth and identify opportunities to develop incremental business by selling all offers in the portfolio (Video, Premium Display, Mobile, Content Marketing, Performance, Social Media, Audience / Programmatic Buying, Native, Search).
- Proven track record in working successful as Sr. Agency Sales Manager for a Media Sales house or as Sr. Key Account Manager for a Media agency with profound knowledge of the online advertising market.
- Very good knowledge of the German agency andscape.
- Excellent existing relationships to the decision taker levels in the German Media agencies.
- Immediately able to leverage his/her existing network within media agencies to help our client to generate revenue and explore new client relationship thru agency contacts.
- Candidate must have sound Online Advertising knowledge by being familiar with Solution Selling, Video Strategies, Branded Entertainment/Content, as well as programmatic knowledge
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
- Extraordinary relationship-building skills – both internal and external
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to manage and forecast revenue
- Degree of BS, BA or equivalent in Media Management, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- International environment with strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, competence and a good sense of humor!
- hands-on attitude
- Work hard, play hard, stay humble
- Many more benefits, please ask me for details
For this challenging and diverse position in a young and energetic team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality. If the above fits in withyour career goals, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – ASAP. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you can start working.
For any questions or more information please contact Peter Timmer on 0170 – 5838 238