We want you as Sales Manager AdTechnology!
Our client is an innovative international AdTech company within the digital advertising businessworld. Their platform empowers advertisers, creative and media agencies to increase digital ads effectiveness (banners, mobile, video, landing pages, native ads) by leveraging real-time data from the advertisers, users and publishers.
The company´s product is very innovative through its proprietary technology of Data-Driven Creative Platform. The company has been experiencing great success, personalizing both branding and performance campaigns for large international brands.
For our client`s German office in Munich we are currently searching for a motivated
Sales Manager AdTechnology (m/f)
- Prospect and close new businesses, constantly meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Understand the companies’ technology and its unique positioning on the market
- Efficiently manage all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- Ensure optimum field coverage to relevant contacts to B2C retail advertisers
- Approach potential customers, deliver stellar presentations and close accounts
- Collaborate in the negotiation and conclusion of commercial proposals
- Actively develop and report on a competitive intelligence.
- Interface with internal Ad Operations
- Participate in industry conferences in Germany
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the digital advertising industry in Germany
- Solid selling and interpersonal skills with the energy and commitment to meet and exceed goals
- Deep knowledge of the German digital advertising market: the industry and its players as well as the programmatic, video & mobile’s environment
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing in a competitive environment
- Excellent presentation skills regardless of audience environments with the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Support in RFP/RFQ/RFI response generation and management
- Self-motivated, capability to work both independently and be part of a growing (international) team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Native German language, business level English verbal and written skills
What we offer:
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Start-up environment with strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, competence and a good sense of humor!
- Fast growing adtech company with a hands-on attitude
- Work hard, play hard, stay humble
For this challenging and diverse position in a young and energetic team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality. If the above fits in with your career goals, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working.
For any questions or more information please contact Peter Timmer on 0170 – 5838 238
Sales Manager AdTechnology