Our client is a global intelligence-driven marketing company, designed to help clients embrace the opportunities Marketing 4.0 presents, and safeguard against the threats that come with this new reality. The company provides an end-to-end service and cloud-based solution that unlocks the potential of first-party data, content and programmatic activation; providing the perfect blend of human and artificial intelligence to drive true results.
The organization´s guiding principal is that clients need a strong data strategy applied to their business in order to obtain true results. Marketers, technology vendors and consultancies alike engage with our client across three core services to deliver a frictionless data flow from architecture to insight building to activation.
To expand the business in the DACH region we are looking for a motivated
Technical DMP Implementation Specialist (m/w)
The main responsibility of the DMP Implementation Specialist is to lead the onboarding and implementation process for each client who has recently selected a DMP/CDP platform.
Implementation Specialists are the first post-sales resources to engage new clients and they will be the principal lead in everything from the business kickoff meeting with the client to actual data scoping for data ingest, web or mobile site tagging, offline data integration, taxonomy scoping (alongside Classification), DMP account set up, and initial use case rollout. Typically, once data ingestion has gone live, the implementation specialist will begin to transition the account to the Strategic Service team, or the client’s chosen third-party partner for ongoing management.
- Develop deep expertise of the technical workings of all major DMP’s currently operating in the industry
- Become an expert in advertising technologies such as ad servers, mobile ad servers, video ad servers, RTB platforms, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, site optimization platforms, website analytics systems, dynamic creative optimizers, data modelers, browsers, etc.
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including how to traffic a media + data campaign, calculate cost (CPM, CPC, CPA), and measure performance (ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPA, AOV, RPV, Conversion Rate, etc.)
- Design and manage the data utilization strategy and platform integration timeline for each client
- Architect and implement DMP tags on a client websites and/or mobile properties (sites & apps) to enable data ingestion
- Scope and implement integrations with a client’s offline database or CRM system to make that data accessible online
- Design and implement integrations, including server-to-server integrations, with third party media platforms to enable data transfer
- Serve as a technical liaison and consultant for our client’s web developers and engineers
- Conduct post-production QA with clients using web developer tools such as HTTPFox and Fiddler
- Conduct trainings, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working with DMP Platforms or 5 years working with other ad-technologies
- Proven experience of implementing an analytics tool, tag management or ad serving technology
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- comfortable speaking in public and interacting at all department levels, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
- Highly motivated, self-organized and hands-on mentality
For this challenging and diverse position in a very qualified and energetic international team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and entrepreneurial personality. If the above fits in with your career goals, then please send your resume to PT@peter-timmer.com
Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working. If you have any questions, you can call Peter Timmer on 0049-170-5838238